FWS 20 Weather Station is a multifunction device which will cover all your needs both in the private and in the professional sector.
Made in U.K
FWS 20 Weather Station allows to detect with a high accuracy wind direction, wind speed, temperature, relative humidity and rainfall.
Apart from these performances, will be able to activate different alarm functions ( air speed, atmospheric pressure, etc ) .
Meteorological data is sent by means of a radio to the main unit when the distance does not exceed 100 meters.
This weather station is equipped with the latest technology for the meteorological analysis.
Meteorological values can be easily recovered by means of the touch screen.
With the USB port and the USB cable included in the delivery, data can be transferred from the weather station to a PC or portable computer to be analyzed subsequently.
Data values can also be recorded with no limits.
The analysis software included in the delivery allows to analyze and compare meteorological fluctuations by means of graphs and diagrams for a long period.
The delivery includes all the elements you will need to set up the weather station
Functions of the Weather Station :
– Indoor temperature in C or F
– Outdoor temperature in C or F
– Indoor R.H
– Outdoor R.H
– Atmospheric pressure is shown in inHG or hPa
– Relative / Absolute humidity selection
– Rainfall is shown in mm or inch- Rainfall indication for 1 hour, 24 hours, 1 week, 1 month or from the last reset.
– Selection of wind speed in mph, km/ h, m/ s, knots or Beaufort
– Indication of wind direction
– Wind Chill temp indicator
– Dew point indication
– Weather forecast
– Weather forecast trend
– Storm warning
– Indication of meteorological values.
– Programmable alarm functions for different meteorological values.
– It can store maximum and minimum values
– LED with backlight display
– Radio clock- Indication in 12 or 24 hours- Calendar
– Set up of Time slot
– Energy saving function
– It can be placed on the wall or vertically
– Permanent adjustment of meteorological values and clock by means of a radio.