HEAT STRESS MONITOR PCE-320
Heat Stress Monitor ( psychrometer ) is possible to measure climate conditions such as temperature and relative humidity as well as to determine the surface temperature of objects simultaneously by using an external temperature sensor ( included in the delivery) or an infrared measurement.
Provides additional information relating to dew point ( dew point temperature) and the global humidity temperature. Measurement values can be directly seen on the device’ s display; maximum and minimum values can be registered or transfer to a PC or portable computer for further analysis. It will allow for the prevention of fungus in food when being stored and during transportation.
The PCE-320 psychrometer is also very useful in the construction industry.
Can measure ambient conditions and surface temperature of a wall both inside and outside.
The PCE-320 can also be used in the industrial sector and in product development.
The device can either be verified in situ using an optional calibration kit or it can be sent away to be calibrated by an accreditted DIN ISO laboratory.
We offer the possibility of ISO calibration from factory ( when the device is ordered or as an annual recalibration) .
Features • Backlit LCD
• Measures ambient humidity and temperature using an internal sensor and surface temperature using an optional external sensor or infrared measurement of a material temperature .
• Dual display shows temperature and humidity simultaneously
• Determines dew point and global humidity temperature .
• HOLD function • Average value, Maximum, Minimum and Hold functions
• Auto shut-off to protect battery life • Software for the transmission of data is included
• Can be calibrated with an option calibration kit.
• Optional ISO calibration and certificate available ( laboratory calibration and certification)
Measurement ranges : ( internal) – Temperature -20 … + 60 ° C
Relative humidity 10 … 90 % RH Temperature of global -21, 6 … + 60 ° C
Humidity -68 … + 60 ° C
Dew point temperature depending on the sensor ( external) Temperature ( IR) -50 … + 500 ° C
Resolution Temperature 0, 1 ° C
Relative humidity 0, 1 % Accuracy ( Internal) Temperature ± 1, 0 ° C
Relative humidity ± 3 % Wet bulb temperature ± 1, 0 ° C
Dew point temperature ± 1, 0 ° C ( external)
Temperature ± 1 % ± 1, 0 ° C ( Infrared) -50 … -20 º C ± 5, 0 ° C -20 … 500 º C ± 2, 0 ° C
o ± 2 % Response time